Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bush, Oil and Wild Horses youtube

Sheryl Crow and Daryl Hannah in this one Wild Horses being slaughtered

Mother and Child Reunion youtube

Calico, BLM, Ken Salazar and Wild Horses youtube

Humanity through education
EXCERPT:
BLM DENIES FULL PUBLIC ACCESS TO CALICO ROUNDUP & SPOON FEEDS GLIMPSES OF DEATHS/SUFFERING

Throughout the entire Calico Complex roundup the BLM refused to provide appropriate public access to observe and document this multi-million-dollar government operation. The BLM often omitted information reporting whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted. The public had absolutely no way to verify any of the information provided and the BLM made sure of that by confining public viewing to a few hours three days a week (many of these "public observation days" were canceled and never rescheduled). Now the BLM is indicating that public visits to the multi-million-dollar contracted holding facility on Indian Lakes Road will end.

The video to the right shows Don Glenn, director of BLM Wild Horse & Burro program, repeatedly stating on Dec 7, 2009 that full public observation of roundups ("gathers") would be provided:

"All of our gathers are open to the public ... if we had hundreds of thousands of people wanting to come out and watch a gather we'd have to manage that situation ... If the public or the press wants to observe a gather, they just need to get a hold of us and tell us that they want to observe a gather and we'll accommodate them ... they can come and observe the gather for the whole time ... we will accommodate them."

Wild Horses Natasha Bedingfield youtube -The black and white palomino reminds me of my Great Aunt Mabel's horse Salina (my aunt was in her late 60's to early 70's and still had a horse and a '56 Chevy

I hafta tell you when I saw this song by Susan Boyle I wasn't gonna listen as I'd heard tons and tons of crap...... about Susan Boyle. WELL, what a voice, eh? What a beautiful voice!


It sorta kinda reminded me of the first time I saw Roy Obison after hearing him a lot on the radio. I seem to remember it wasn't too long after the first time I had seen one of Elvis's movies and WOW, was I disappointed. hmmmmmmmm Oh well, I'm grown since then as I think THAT was before my teens and it was all about LOOKS back then. hmmmm

Wild Horses Susan Boyle youtube

Roy Orbison You Got It youtube, dedicated to my soulmate...... only thing you gotta do is Save the horses PLEASE

Roy Orbison In Dreams -Here's lookin at you again soulmate youtube

The dog in this video reminds me of my Aunt Mabel's dog Sport youtube

Wild Horses Rolling Stones video

Craig Downer Forever Wild and Free
EXCERPT:
-- I am very concerned for the approximate 30,000 mainly wild horses but some burros who have been over-gathered and now languish in government holding areas and for whom euthanasia has recently been proposed by BLM officials as a convenient way of solving the crisis they themselves have created. And I strongly urge that these animals be restored to their empty or nearly empty -- but still legal -- Herd Areas throughout the West. This is the only honorable course of action, and we owe it to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment