Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Truthsoldier Sites

Please forward this email along

It is A Truth Soldier's Duty to learn the truth and then spread the truth..Truth is the only weapon you can use against the Corporate New World Order...

This one is for all environmental and health issues; very important
Join
Club

This is my new documentaires site..I will be uloading all my videos to this site only from now on..
Documentaries

and the Canadian one is at
Canadian Site
Canadian rss

Club
rss

Child Abuse Issues
child abuse

This one is for geniuses as it contains the occult hidden knowledge.. It is loaded with forbidden books in pdf form.. do not join if you are not aware that you have been lied to all your life about everything that the corporate state has programmed you to believe.. And that you have been presented a false reality..
The Truth University

This has all my writing that you can read or download in document, pdf or text versions
www.scribd.com/danieltowsey

You may follow me on twitter
at www.twitter.com/danieltowsey

These are just some of my photography sites
downloads.
Folk Photographer

music


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I really think your posts are amazing and intelligent articles...

But I have to ask that you post health,pharmaceutical,farming, environment, wildlife, natural resources, CHEMTRAILS and about energy issues. Also here you can learn about alternative foods and natural medicines. only to this site...truthsoldierclub http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/truthsoldierclub/

I have allowed the exception about the Gulf Distaster...

TheTruthSoldiersClub is foreverything else

..

The files folder on this site is full and I can not store anyhting else..

I long ago created the truthsoldierclub so that I would have more storage..

Please do not post indentical articles to both sites..the exception being about the Gulf Disaster..

Truth Soldier On!

Thank you for your coooperation

No comments:

Post a Comment